Explores factors related to how individuals form judgments and make decisions. This is explored in both basic and applied research.
- wholistic and analytical processing strategies on visual and verbal tasks: a cross-cultural comparison
- using biographical data to measure differences in individual preference for analytical and wholistic judgment strategies
- tests of cognitive continuum theory with performance appraisal, visual discrimination, and art judgment tasks
- efficient designs for the study of judgment strategies
- relationship between learning styles and cognitive style
- emotions and emotional labor and decision making
- communicating effect size information
- Dev Dalal*
- Alec Calvo
- Susan Zhu
*Dev Dalal has joined the faculty at University of Albany, SUNY.