Interdisciplinary projects related to Occupational Health Psychology, including personal and situational factors associated with worker health, safety and well-being.
See other Research Areas for additional ongoing research projects that deal with OHP research projects.
- moderators of the stress-strain process
- safety climate in the rail industry
- impact of shift work on health care workers’ well-being
- impact of demands and resources on work ability
- organizational readiness for participatory ergonomic interventions
- evaluation of a civility intervention for healthcare professionals
- virtual reality interventions for stress reduction